Tuesday 20 February 2018

Uniko - Sneak Peeks 1 ....

... Hi, thanks to everyone who stopped by and left comments for my Uniko 6th Birthday cards celebration - I do hope you got your emails in for the Treasure Hunt. Anyway, continuing with the 6th Birthday celebrations, Uniko has a fabulous release coming up on Wednesday 28th February and I'm here with some sneak peeks. We have stamps and stencils too, so without further ado, here's the first sneak peek:


This is a super fun set which allows you to build your own greetings.There's a fun mix of script and capitals, and if you liked Festive Sentiments - then you'll love this one too!


Next up is an addition to the Background Blocks series - I can see this one being lots of fun to use.


And our last sneak peek today is a glimpse at one of the new stencils - I think you can guess what it is!

I am so thrilled that, unlike the last release, I already have the stamps and stencils in my hands - and I've been playing!! More of that soon 😉 Here's the release schedule:

Sneak Peeks: 20th - 22nd February - just to tease you!

Introductions: 23rd - 27th February. Your first chance to get to see the new products in action - we have a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

RELEASE DAY: Wednesday 28th February, 9.00am GMT (4.00am EDT). The stamps and stencils will be available to purchase from the Uniko shop. As usual, we will have our Design Team Blog Hop and Giveaway!

See you tomorrow with some more sneak peeks!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...