Wednesday 15 November 2017

Christmas Cheer ....

... Hi! It's a really dull, damp, grey day here in Northville. Perfect for staying indoors and playing! I've made a very clean, simple and graphic Christmas card to share with you today:

Christmas Cheer - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Christmas Pop, Festive Sentiments
Inks: Gina K - Black Onyx; Kaleidacolor - Fruitcake
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Gem


This was about as easy as it gets. I used my MIST to position the outline Christmas tree stamp, left the card in the MISTI and then positioned and the sentiment tree. I cut a mask for the tree and stamped a couple more behind the main image. I finished the card with a simple, bold sentiment at the top of the card. I added a tiny gem to the middle tree. I've not done the inside yet but will add something soon.

Christmas Cheer sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I'm submitting this card to Cardz 4 Guyz - C4G#182 where the team want to see Christmas tree(s), and I'm also playing along with CASology - CAS#275 where the cue word is 'sharp', and these trees are very sharp!

That's all for now. See you soon.

signature

4 comments:

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is really cute! I like it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Joyce said...

Love those graphic trees, and yes...they are sharp! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this clean & graphic design! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Cazro said...

I love this contemporary card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...